Undersigned Viktor Koczka, president of the Student Union in the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Pécs (PTE ETK), accordingly to the Constitution of PTE EHÖK, I announce The annual election of the deputy assembly for the Faculty of Health Sciences of the University of Pécs in 2017as follows:
- Unless differing regulations are applied, during the election period, all students can vote and be elected, who submit a written application within one week of the announcement, to the president of the student union. – (PTE COC attachemt no. 43.).69. § (4)
- The application must contain the following:- 69. § (5)
- a registration form,
- a valid certificate of student status (can not be older than 15 days),
- the curriculum vitae of the applicant,
- a motivational letter,
- the applicant must validate every page of the application with his/her signature.
- In case the number of the recieved applications is lower than the dispensable mandates until the deadline, the application period can be extended by one week. - 69. § (6)
- The Central Electoral Committee is responsible for the election. The deputy assembly of the student union can temporarily send members to assist the Central Electoral Committee. – 69. § (7)
- During the elections the students are able to apply for the following positions:
a) 18 person on behalf of the Training Centre in Pécs
b) 2 person on behalf of the Training Centre in Szombathely
c) 3 person on behalf of the Training Centre in Zalaegerszeg
b) 3 person on behalf of the Training Centre in Kaposvár
In order to become a legitimate candidate one must submit a valid application until the deadline.
- The applications can be submitted personally, or via mail at the following address: 7621 Pécs, Szepesy Ignác utca 1-3. PTE ETK HÖK office
- Submission period related to the application
- personally: 9th October 2017 08:00 – 13th October 2017 12:00
- via mail (posting deadline): 9th October 2017 08:00 – 12th October 2017 12:00
- Beginning of the voting period: 16th October 2017.
Pécs, 25th September 2017